Free Government Employee Benefit Valuation
You insure your life, car, house and maybe you even have pet insurance, why not insure your paycheck? Very inexpensive and custom designed just for federal employees AND it’s Guarantee Issue! For more information or to enroll Click Here.
This very important coverage is also not covered by your federal benefits. You’ve protected your family’s financial future by purchasing life and health insurance. If you survive a serious medical illness, will it be enough? How will you replace lost income for the mortgage payment or child care expenses? It pays you a lump sum benefit when a covered medical condition is diagnosed Cash when you need it. You choose how to spend it so you can focus on getting well. Just Click Here for more information or to enroll.
You can receive a $2000 life insurance policy – FREE, just attend a workshop, seminar or a benefits review! Contact us for further information.
How we can help
Out of the more than two million individuals employed by the Federal Government, it is quite possible that you, and many others, could have important questions regarding your federal benefits. A limited understanding of FEGLI, your Pension, Survivors Annuity, FEHB, and Thrift Savings Plan could cost you thousands of dollars during your working career, and even larger amounts of money during your retirement.
- Do you know when you will be eligible to retire?
- Do you understand how to read all of the codes on your pay stub?
- Do you know how to calculate your expected monthly retirement income?
- Do you know the 2015 maximum annual contribution to the TSP?
- Do you know the monthly cost of the Survivor’s Annuity?
- Are you aware of the one-time in service withdrawal option through TSP?
- Do you know what percentage of your retirement annuity you or your spouse will receive?
- Do you know how to receive up to an 12% bonus on ALL of your TSP funds?
- Do you know what the annual cost of FEGLI will be at retirement?
- Are you interested in learning how to obtain a tax free income in retirement?
- Do you have plans to participate in the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program?