Chances are your employer provides Disability Insurance for you – but do you know what you have and how it works?
- Do they pay for that Disability Plan? . . . If they do, you owe taxes on every payment you receive.
- What is the waiting period? . . . That’s how long you must wait before your Disability Plan pays you.
- How long does it pay you? . . . Chances are, it pays you for less time than you think it does.
- Did you know you can get your 401k, 403b, 457 or Pension Plan paid for you if you become disabled?
- Did you know you can get your Student Loan paid for you if you become disabled?
Just select one of the programs below that pertains to you and see how your Disability works and what you can do about it.
If your employer isn’t one of the selections below, or if you want to talk to an Advisor about one of the plan listed, Contact Us and we will help you understand what your Disability Plan pays for and what it doesn’t.
There are many questions to be answered – and we can help.
State of North Carolina
State of South Carolina